Aluminum profile production mainly include three processes: casting, extrusion and oxidation.
Firstly, casting is the first production process. The main process is:
(1) Ingredients: According to the need to produce the specific alloy grades, calculate the amount of various alloy composition, with a reasonable variety of raw materials.
(2) Smelting: Put the raw materials according to the process requirements into the melting furnace for melting, and by degassing, slag refining means of the melt within the slag, the gas effectively removed.
(3) Casting: smelting aluminum liquid in a certain casting process conditions, through the deep well casting system, cooling cast into a variety of round cast rods.
Secondly, the extrusion, extrusion is the means of forming profiles.
First, according to aluminum profile products cross-section design, manufacture the mold, use extruder to extrusion heated round cast rod from the mold. Commonly used grade is 6063 alloy, in the process of extrusion with a cold air quenching process and after artificial aging process to complete the heat treatment to strengthen. Different grades of heat treatment strengthen alloy, the heat treatment system is different.
Thirdly, the oxidation.
The extruded aluminum profiles, the surface corrosion resistance is not strong, must be anodized surface treatment to increase the corrosion resistance, wear and appearance of the aesthetic degree. The main process is:
(1) Surface pre-treatment: chemical or physical method to clean the surface of the profile, exposed pure matrix, in order to facilitate access to complete, dense artificial oxide film. It is also possible to obtain a mirror or matte (matt) surface by mechanical means.
(2) Anodizing: the aluminum profile after surface pre-treatment, under certain conditions, the substrate surface anodic oxidation, resulting in a layer of dense, porous, strong adsorption capacity of the AL2O3 film.
(3) Sealing: Close the pores of the porous oxide film formed by anodic oxidation, so that the oxide film is resistant to contamination, and the corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance are enhanced. The oxide film is colorless and transparent, use of the strong adsorption of the film before sealing, adsorption deposition of some metal salts in the membrane hole, the appearance of the surface can be many colors except the true color (silver), such as: black, bronze, Gold and stainless steel color.